National Treasure: Book of Secrets - INSERTS

Imahomer

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

National Treasure torn page.

Anyone ever make one of those? I'm talking about the torn and burned page with the Gates name on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: National Treasure Book of Secrets INSERTS ONLY!!!!

Brad , is this the thread where you are going to start trading the newer inserts?/
Super idea, you if anyone comes up with an insert, they trade here?

Damm maybe we should have kept them all from the book!!!! :lol
Now that you are doing some I am sure they are going to be outstanding, maybe even encourages other people to do the same.

Mars

Re: National Treasure Book of Secrets INSERTS ONLY!!!!

Brad , is this the thread where you are going to start trading the newer inserts?/
Super idea, you if anyone comes up with an insert, they trade here?

Yep. Feel free to add or contact to trade. As long as it's cool with the mods to trade here...

Re: National Treasure: Book of Secrets

I merged this thread with the existing National Treasure: Book of Secrets thread so we can keep it all together in one thread.

Jedifyfe, please send me a pm with the details of how you want this "trading" to work so that we can make sure it fits in this forum.... thanks. :)

Hey I can post finally! Hope this works :thumbsup

waterpoweredcar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FANTASTIC! Hey, I am a fellow Corel guy, I have been using her since Corel 3.0 lol. It was on my first computer in the third grade :lol. I have tried them up to 12 but still think 7 was the best.

I've used a few versions off and on, any idea on how to make the image bigger? I converted it from a corel file to a jpeg but other then that I have no idea on how to post a larger format of it here.

Ok, what I do is click export in edit, then instead of jpeg, try bitmap. When you name the file, it will give you the option of changing its size...

This is at 700 by 900 something pixels. I inputed 700 and checked "maintain aspect ratio." It would obv look better if you did it with the master. I will delete this as soon as you see it, just wanted to demonstrate what it does.

REMOVED

Last edited:
NT2 Alien autopsy Photo

hey there,
does anyone have got the screen-used Alien Autopsy Photo that was in the presidents secret book?
I need it to finish my replica of the book, so if someone has t got and could me support with it, it would be awesome !

thanks alot,

vossart

Re: National Treasure: Book of Secrets

If anyone is interested in a trade, I've got the picture of the pre-columbian artifact/treasure map. PM me with anything that you can offer a trade on(digital files). :)
miniwatermarked.jpg
'
The resolution of the full-sized one is about 1555x1969 at 250 pixels per inch.
-Henrik

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back