Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

Fantastic model.
So pleased that this kit will happen. Any idea of the likely price?

Not sure but it won't be cheap if you want to build it like the original. I have toyed around with the idea of two vac formed halves around an aluminium armature for the main body, then styrene panels and resin kitparts. Would make it cheaper and a much quicker build time, but it will be just the acrylic first.

Thanks Jedimastert for the info, I'll keep a careful eye on developments... (my experience of vac form has not been good, so it's time to save!)

My second most favorite all time models! Fantastic guys!

Cheers Jamie. These are just rough castings at the mo. Helped me figure out what I need to cast seperately as plant ons etc. But the layouts good so it can only get better from here. The damn humidity here messes with the Silicon Curing and the resin sets ate a stupid rate. But we are on our way to finishing up. If you don't see a part on these then we couldn't find it or see it clear enough with the limited refs we have. Only for the inside you see here though. The exterior is completely id'd apart from one or two really small parts. Everything you see through the cockpit window and in the refs of the interior is present. I'll post better castings tomorrow.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Yea John passed away over a year ago... He was a good friend to many. He was in a car crash. We talked about building the narcissis several times.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back