Naked Gun Reboot!

I don't wan't to post it here, but if you search "Liam Neeson improvisational comedy" on YouTube you'll find a video with him, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Warwick Davis that might answer your question. If you're offended easily I recommend skipping it.
Cool. I'll check it out.

And people who get easily offended needs to grow thicker skin. Being offended is lame.

This sounds about as funny as Steve Martin's "Pink Panther" remake. (which was not)
That's because Steve Martin is a different kind of comedian. He's more of the "spaz" out there kinda type, whereas Peter Sellers is more reserved, playing it straight. Though... I'm sure Leslie Nielsen could have pulled it off. Heck even Michael Caine could have done it better... 'cause he has the same kind of vibe. :)

Nielsen’s deadpan delivery of his lines is what made it funny. He started out as a serious actor and never intended to go into comedy. His first comedic role was MASH in 1973.

Neeson can’t copy Nielsen’s shtick. He has to develop his own style for this role to have any hope of this being successful.

TazMan2000

Nielsen’s deadpan delivery of his lines is what made it funny. He started out as a serious actor and never intended to go into comedy. His first comedic role was MASH in 1973.

Neeson can’t copy Nielsen’s shtick. He has to develop his own style for this role to have any hope of this being successful.

TazMan2000

Well…Neeson does have a very particular set of skills…

Perhaps comedy is one of them.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back