My Tron Legacy - Replicas

One of my favorite collections and displays, the individual items are stunning and everything goes together cleanly.
Have you ever thought about a little E L wire trimming inside the cabinets?

One of my favorite collections and displays, the individual items are stunning and everything goes together cleanly.
Have you ever thought about a little E L wire trimming inside the cabinets?

I have the cable laid so that they can not be overlooked. the cable going from the back of the ShowCase:thumbsup

Tron - Encom ID Card - 1982

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

Screenshots:

2.JPG

11.JPG

16.JPG

Tron - Replica

Nice stuff. Tron is great. The first one is in my top favorite movies even before it got cool again. Too bad you couldn't get the real pictures for the ID cards. I painted a Tron florecant picture if you'd like to look at it. Here's a picture of it. I should take a better picture of it sometime.
It is painted with fluorescent color paints which glow under a black light that is mounted at the top. I drew the faces on paper that also glows under black light and glued them to the painting. Then I glued little extra pieces of paper to the whites of their eyes to make them stand out like in the movie. 20" x 32" matt board
TRON.jpg

Absolutely stunning, your displays are some of the best i have ever seen.

Are the light cycles and light runner the replica toy versions available from Disney?

Thought I would post this base here as you rarely see it!
-
Have to sell my whole collection due to my partner being stuck abroad due to the pandemic.
-
So here is the original MAXX REPLICAS TRON GRID RUNNER light up base! It's stood the test of time, though I no longer can find the backdrop.
-
Definitely as always been my favourite base in my collection and will be sad to see it go!
Lost count of the people that have stopped to look at it and admire it!
-
Tried to reach out to MAXX to see if he wanted it back as you don't often see them. Though, been unable to contact him!
-
Hope you like the display?
-
TRON MAXX REP[LICAS BASE.jpg

-
So @Maxx if you are still here, thank you for bringing this to the community and giving me many years of enjoyment by being able to view it!
-
I wish you well and hope you are still making your cool art. By the way I did message you on Facebook (saw your new Mandolorian art which is AWESOME) and I dropped you a message/subscribe on Youtube too!
-
Kind regards Ljay

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back