IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

Screenshots:

7.JPG

10.JPG

More pics and information:

Tron Legacy - Kevin Flynn´s - Chrome Apples Base

Awesome setups. Are you making these bases custom? I have a classic lightcycle that is in desperate need of one of these bases.

As a general discussion, sometimes I do wonder why there are descriptions on props. I would have thought that if you appreciate the prop, you'd more than likely know what it is. If you didnt, why would you appreciate it other than as art, as such? Just a general muse - love the plinths and displays, brilliant.

As a general discussion, sometimes I do wonder why there are descriptions on props. I would have thought that if you appreciate the prop, you'd more than likely know what it is. If you didnt, why would you appreciate it other than as art, as such? Just a general muse - love the plinths and displays, brilliant.

Yes, perfect Base :love:love

Nice, I would suggest to homecine to make the ENCOM logo on the lanyard and ID about 2% smaller, compared to my personalized one. And you've got the apple, the Yoshimoto cubes, the Jules Verne book - why don't you get Kevin's Sam Flynn Necklace? I wear it day by day :D

As soon as I open the thread and see the lightcycle, I let my eyes drift about twelve inches to the right... where I have that same lightcycle sitting on my desk. :)

I don't have the fancy display, though.. hehe.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back