My TMNT Van

What I would've given to be driven around in one of these back when I was a kid!
Ah, who am I kidding? We're all still kids, right? :p

Ever since I was a kid, Ive always wanted a Turtle Van and a blimp. And that was only the toys. I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I actually saw this in real life.

Such a good job.

Last night for Halloween my daughter and I had a blast!!!!

Halloween11.jpg

Attention: if you live in the Los Angeles area!

The TMNT Van will be on display at:

VW of Alhambra
1811 W. Main St.
Alhambra,Ca 91801

Please be respectful while in the dealership, They are nice enough to let me display the van there. While you are there take a look at all the new VW's, I am partial to the GTI!

On display @ VW Alhambra

Wednesday Nov.2nd - Friday Nov.4th.
Tuesday Nov.8th - Friday Nov.11th

1-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Hollywood Christmas Parade

Hey everyone, I just found out that my TMNT van will be in the Hollywood Christmas Parade this year! It will be with a bunch of other Star Cars driving down the parade route with the Jabberwockies! Be sure to check it out! And also if you live in the Los Angeles area it will be on display at VW of Alhambra today 11/19 and tomorrow 11/20.

That is really fantastic! I just showed a picture to my wife and she was floored by ho much it looked like the toy! Fantastic job on this van.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back