My Thunderbirds Puppet Replicas.

These puppets are great....you (Face Ache) mentioned the company you use for the eyes earlier in the post. What size do you use for the Thunderbird figures?

Great work, I am just starting on my parker, would you share where you managed to get the fabrics from, and a more general request, is there a set of plans for Scotts seat.

Richard..

*edit. just realised this was a year ago, but if anyone can help I would be grateful.

Last edited:
Hi Richard. The fabrics I found through just looking around online and trial and error.

There are no plans available for the TB1 chair, but I can tell you the arms are 3" wide, based on the fact that the grilles on the front of the arms are from the 1960s Revell "Dream Car Bumper and Grilles" kit.

PLJuy68.jpg

When you have a Scott puppet (22") you can work out the correct chair back height, etc. Hope that helps.

I'm currently making a Parker with servos to operate the eyes and mouth...

Woo! Another post towards my 50 post full membership! heh. :D

Attachments

• PLJuy68.jpg
    PLJuy68.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
Time for my annual RPF post. :D

I'm continuing to make TB puppets, but for a change I scratch built a 43cm tall Captain Kremmen figure.

Captain Kremmen was a late 70s/early 80s cartoon sketch on the Kenny Everett Video Show. As he's pretty obscure, there's almost no merchandise/collectables for him, so I made my own.

G66sH4A.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back