My Thor (PR) movie version hammer completed photos page 2

Maulfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I want to make diferent items of each Avengers heroes for my collection, Already have Ironman lifesize, Captain America new Helmet, (i got a plastic CA shield too but need a lot work!!!!!) and the Thor hammer, i bought the cheap toy hammer, very decent hammer not too bad, i made a new handle from pvc pipe, i polished it, It is more larger of course, and i found a good leather sample, hopefully next week i will go to the leather store to find more and work that handle to make it looks accurate, the hammer mass i want to fill it with resin and foam, then a nice stand for the presentation.

Last edited:
Re: My Thor (PR) movie version hammer

Here another photos progress, i have to add a metal screw to the handle because the hammer is getting weigh about 5 pounds, so the handle has to be a little strong, inside the mass hammer i add nut for the screw filling up with fiberglass, bondo, resin,foam and three pieces of metal, i want to add to the rock of stand (spray foam) a big magnet to add a better effect whoever try to play with the hammer.

Thanks guys, here a little update, the hammer need a name plate and some other little details also the hammer only weight 5 lbs.

Turned out GREAT! Are you going to muddy up the display base any?
Wao, i don't think so, it will be hard and alot of work to make a mold of this display base and a little expensive too.
Thanks for the interest and the good coments too.

Simply fantastic! Exactly my vision for how this prop needs to be displayed!
Could you maybe work up a tutorial on how to custom sculpt that kind of base??

That looks fantastic! How did you do your leather on the handle? How did you cut it to make it look right?

Ebay, Adult Thor movie hammer, but i did a few modifications. It doesn't look as toy and now is 5 lbs heavy.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back