My Third Fettster Terminator in progress

Did some more damaged skin at the owners request

146fddcf.jpg

e082f12f.jpg

2719b7cb.jpg

I can't help but think the hair and eyebrow are letting this bust down, he's battle damaged yet other than the chunk of hair that is missing on the one side it looks like he's walked out of a hair salon not a battle ? it would also add more realism if you could cover the wig hairline up with some glued hair and give it a little shape, also on the damaged side on the right forhead
I also think the eyebrow placement isn't helping the with the frown expersssion on his face as it too thin and angle seems off

darkening the skin and adding more layers of paint will really add depth to it and bring it to life
nice chrome finish again though that works great on this bust, what is it your using ? I'll have to try it out on mine

Looks good but for me I think the neck pistons let this down in terms of the positioning. If they were covered in flesh, Arnie would have a serious goiter

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back