My "The Avengers" Captain America costume thread

Saw this on my friends FB page from Megacon this weekend and ws wondering if this was you? Fantastic job! I live in NC as well and was thinking about doing this costume in the future.

Saw this on my friends FB page from Megacon this weekend and ws wondering if this was you? Fantastic job! I live in NC as well and was thinking about doing this costume in the future.

This looks great! Sweet Avengers Cap uniform, also Chris really does look like what I envision Steve Rodgers to look like in real life.

36b55d13.jpg

644624e9.jpg

ac0014df.jpg

50cf8bd3.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words everyone... I will respond the all the pm's shortly. Back home and busy... And Chris Fields is a class act all the way. We have a shot of our Cap's together that I need to try and locate

Great seeing you again Mike, you definitely had the best Cap suit there! Thanks for the compliments. Here are some of the pics from my camera. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys at dragoncon.

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back