My "The Avengers" Captain America costume (page 3 update!)

So...so...so nice! All of the details look great, but there's no shield! Where's the shield?! Haha

*unless I missed reading it in the middle of the thread. Haha

The costume looks awesome, mate.
I do have some friends going to Dragon Con.
I will message them to take some photos of you in Avengers Captain America costume.

I have to say, the posted photos did no justice to see this costume in person.
IT was fantastic! Heh..glad I wasn't wearing mine at the same time! :lol

It was a real pleasure meeting you (albeit brief) but you rocked it as Captain America at DragonCon.
View attachment 111360

Of course you can see how giddy I was, too
View attachment 111361

Shell head- it was. Pleasure meeting you, bud. It was. Mad house. Hope more photos show up cause I have none I can claim as my own, lol

Chris- my iPhone was useless. Hate we didn't get together, bu the suit was a hit! Thank you so much for everything. May still get you to tighten one place, but the rest is all set ;)

32ac4bf4d898b582dcd003736b1485d2.jpg

Yup. Hit me up about the cowl. we'll get it straight.

I was the same way with the pics. I always wait for good ones of me to surface because I never take any... Probably counter productive to the professional designer/technician.

I'm surprised how well that seat belt buckle works with the overall look. I literally went to the pull your own part junkyard the night before I shipped and started digging through old cars.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back