My SubZero Mask HELP Question

mrmagoo82

IMG_20140923_120743.jpgHere is my first attempt at the SubZero MK mask made from the pepakura file, I actually did Noob and Subzero which came out decent for the first attempt. Also another quick question. My girl wants to be frost and Im having trouble finding a pep mask sooooo, what Im attempting or wanting to attempt is to create another base from one of the ones Ive already done. I dont necessarily want to make a complete mold of it for production. I was hoping someone has some type of shortcut that will give me a sturdy base I can work from without destroying my original mask.....Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated....this site has been enormously informative

Yes, thats correct it does not have to be an exact copy of mine. Im trying to create a frost mask from it, my own unique version you could say but would like this as the base

Yes, thats correct it does not have to be an exact copy of mine. Im trying to create a frost mask from it, my own unique version you could say but would like this as the base
In the first post you said you used pepakura for your mask.Why don't you built your girlfriend's mask using the same method?I don't think there is a way to do it faster.Even if you try to make a mold of the mask you allready have,it will take you much time and you could destroy your mask during the procedure.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back