My SF Weapons Props

Pauleysolo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was rearranging the prop room last night and I took a couple of SF armory pictures.

It is fun to see these all laid out together.

Whis one is your favorite? I have always been partial to the Logan's Run Sandman flame gun myself.

smallerSFweapons009.JPG

smallerSFweapons011.JPG

One of our fellow RPF'ers Staermose did a cool photoshop background for the weapons montage- I thought I would add it to the thread for fun-see below
PSadjustmentSFWeapons.jpg

Regarding rifles and guns the E-11, the blade runners gun, and the DL 44's are my favs.

As far as LS the OBi Wan's sabers and the Maul double FX.

Do we have to choose? :lol

I'm kinda partial to the TOS Phaser, DS Pistol, and the Colonial Laser Pistol myself but I love them all.

Great Pic bye the bye.. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Pauleysolo @ May 30 2006, 07:40 AM) [snapback]1253030[/snapback]</div>
Interestingly, one of best friends loves the Space:1999 stun gun---
[/b]

PKD blaster is an obvious choice but that Space 1999 gun is awesome. Wher'd you get it?

Did you shoot this picture with a wide angle lens or is your maul slightly bent?

p.s.Great collection btw.

<div class='quotetop'>(neosporing @ May 30 2006, 05:49 AM) [snapback]1253032[/snapback]</div>
Did you shoot this picture with a wide angle lens or is your maul slightly bent?

[/b]

I've seen that in several of the MR Maul FX's. Hmmm...

Nice collection btw. :thumbsup

I won the Space: 1999 gun on ebay some 4 years ago- It has four really bright flashing LEDS in the front barrels - including red for kill and green for stun. There is a switch that toggles between them.

The Maul FX saber is not bent actually- though it looks it in this picture.
I was on a tall ladder when I took this so the angle up probably distorts it a bit.

The Termimator Endo Rifle was actualy a large and VERY HEAVY 1:1 scale resin kit- that was a pain to build and paint- but I always liked that rifle and it was the only form I could find it in 2-3 years ago.

The Phaser is a MR and the Blade Runner gun is a Coyle all metal version. The BSG colonial laser is also a Coyle with the flash strobe and sound FX chip. The Logan's Run sandman sidearm is a functional flamer with the gas valve and glowplug.

These are a lot of fun to play with.

I'm a life long (well... I was 4 in 1977) Star Wars fan, but that doesn't change the fact that M41A Pulse Rifle is the coolest firearm in the history of cinema. That has to be my favorite.

Favorites? Easy. I've always loved the DS flamegun. Was making 'em from lathed wood or PVC pipe at the age of 12. :) Time passes, my love for the DS never lessens, but in my early twenties I fell in love again. My new love: The M41a Pulse Rifle w/40mm Grenade Launcher. So sweeeet.

Jay

p.s. Oh, yeah, the only sabre I like is Obi's ANH. Was that even displayed?

whats the thingy right above the PKD? and the rifle on the very bottom?

out of all of em, im probably in the minority here, but the speargun is still the coolest to me. always thought it was the coolest thingie batman had (besides the huge cocoonable batmobile).

chris

<div class='quotetop'>(hydin @ Jun 1 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]1254086[/snapback]</div>
whats the thingy right above the PKD? and the rifle on the very bottom?

[/b]

The "thingy" is Luke's macrobinoculars from ANH, and the rifle at the bottom is an Endor Rebel trooper's rifle from ROTJ.
Great pics. Excellent collection. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back