My Relby k23 build

Oh dang, that may not be the newest version. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not. I just kinda forgot about the thingiverse!

But I'm glad you like it!!

So I located a coffee stirrer that works well enough with some work. They're 70's Pan Am coffee swizzle sticks. I shaved down the flare on the lower half and added the holes with a stepped bit, then molded the piece to cast multiple in resin. This completes my hunt for real greeblies, and the few that I had to build.

Shown here attached to the Phantom intake piece it's paired with on the blaster.

Attachments

• PSX_20200808_232801.jpg
    PSX_20200808_232801.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 119
Bit of a necropost, but I'm in the planning stages on this blaster myself. Nice work here Saifai , and cool find on the stirrers sctcarts, I've been scouring ebay for good candidates! Saifai - Where did you obtain the (apparently) metal mystery gears for the ends of the barrel?

Bit of a necropost, but I'm in the planning stages on this blaster myself. Nice work here Saifai , and cool find on the stirrers sctcarts, I've been scouring ebay for good candidates! Saifai - Where did you obtain the (apparently) metal mystery gears for the ends of the barrel?
Ty.

What part exactly do you mean? The muzzle?

I'm asking about the gear/turbofan thing at the base of the muzzle, and at the connection between the barrel and the "receiver". I see that you used washers for the muzzle itself, good call, and probably not hard to adjust the size/finish if you chuck it in a drill and go at it with a file. :)

I did not have to drill or go with a file. Just glued them together. You just need to find the correct size. :)

Can you mark on a picture what part you mean please.

Could it be that these parts are the same?

Please see the attached pictures for what i mean.

Attachments

• 8BF86978-C71D-4D3C-AD80-1946B98113CC.jpeg
    8BF86978-C71D-4D3C-AD80-1946B98113CC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
  • Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-Hoth-Rebel-Trooper-DL-21-Blaster-Pistol-2.jpg
    Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-Hoth-Rebel-Trooper-DL-21-Blaster-Pistol-2.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 90
I agree, these are the same piece. Here’s my take on it.

Attachments

• B2441038-BC93-4457-9284-4F4684D81C9B.jpeg
    B2441038-BC93-4457-9284-4F4684D81C9B.jpeg
    337.5 KB · Views: 53
There's a chopped one on this side of the Relby blaster, and a full one on the other side. The top sight.. might be a built-up version with putty or something.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back