My quick aliens vs predator movie !

mattrendar

hi a month ago me and my family made a movie using my predator and alien costumes . its a b movie but we had alot of fun . im the alien my 50 year old dads the predator . fun that my sons grandfather cool enough to fill in as the predator ! its not meant to be perfect ( the predators wearing sneakers , my dad has a very old school monster walk in the predator costume , i know , i know ) it was all meant for fun . my son and little brother helped out . my sister filmed . then her and i edited and add the music . i wish i had a program to insert sound effects . well in good fun enjoy it ! http://www.youtube.com/user/MATTRENDAR?feature=mhum

I dont think i laughed so much watchin a vid.. was brilliant. reminded me of the old B movies.. and man the sound effects haha loved it..

LOL! Too funny. I really enjoyed it...Brilliant and clever! Was that alien flashing gang signs or something?
~Estelle

pmsl... ;) at one stage i was exspecting the alien to put his hand up in a gesture to stop then answer a phone call on a mobile...pmsl...then the pred scratching his head..

nice, i was actually laughing at that. i like that you chose to play it straight. makes it that much funnier. when people try to make jokes it always seems way more lame.

nice work. and i love that you didnt have sound effects and you made them with your voice!!!!

"bleep, bloop, bloop, bleep"

this totally reminds me of the movies my friends and i used to make.

Hahahaha yes! I found this video a day or two ago and posted it on my FB wall! The sound effects were hysterical for the facehugger climbing down the tree and the killing of it. "err arrr Roooar SHIIING" hahahahahha perfect!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back