My Pulp Fiction collection (NEW: Fruit Brute cereal box)

Buch

Sr Member
Been wanting to start a thread about my still-small-but-growing 'Pulp Fiction' prop collection :)

First item to show off is my version of Zed's keys:

IMG_2026.JPG

Before searching for the keys, I started reading the excellent research threads on here about this specific prop, which was a great help! Learned a lot! This version of the bundle, which is seen on the counter of the pawn shop after the rape scene consists of 4 keys:

1) A Kwikset "lookalike" house key with 'FITS KW1 1167' stamping (Very rare, and tough to find!)
2) A barrel key for vending machines or possibly motorcycles with a square steel bow (rounded corners and a round hole) and a brass tip (Fairly difficult to find too!)
3) A small brass key with oval bow (Key model CO106 is a close match)
4) A Master Lock padlock key

This is the screenused bundle:

z-key-chain-pulp-fiction.jpg

No doubt the FITS KW1 1176 key is the most difficult to find. Besides the one above, which is in perfect condition and a pretty close match to the screenused one, I managed to find quite a few other candidates. Each have their pros and cons:

68892859_1963364797096287_7738104910616461312_n.jpg

Later in the movie, when Butch 'borrows' Zed's chopper he sticks a key in the ignition, which is different fro the keys seen in the 'Pawn shop counter bundle'. The key has a distinct shape, a textured surface and transposed writing that looks like the words 'Harley Davidson'. Not the best screenshot below. Watching the ignition sequence in 4K will give a better look:

67134795_922108561468970_360451952041000960_n.png

I managed to find what appears to be a very close match:

IMG_2028.JPG

That's all for now folks! More will follow :)

Cereal box is awesome! I need to get working on Pulp Fiction display. I only have the Bad Mother****** wallet so far. Some great stuff in here.

Cereal box is awesome! I need to get working on Pulp Fiction display. I only have the Bad Mother****** wallet so far. Some great stuff in here.

Thanks! Yeah, the Fruit Brute is kinda part of the Tarantino universe so I felt that I definitely needed one for the collection. Love the vintage design of the box too. I'm getting another version from a seller on ebay... excited to see the quality! Will post about it :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back