My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Superman

Nice new addition Alan!

I do feel for your missus though - all that stuff to collect dust :lol

Thank you kind lady and gentleman :)

But you needn't worry about the Mrs. Michelle. I do all the dusting.

.... and cooking etc :lol

And I finally :lol managed to get my hands on a beautiful Superman Crystal from Chris (hydin) :) :thumbsup

supcry1.jpg

supcry2.jpg

i know a perfect display option for this, if you go to blackwellfx.com you can get a crystal console display and display this very fine superman crystal in a tube just like in the movies

like this
dscf0023f.jpg

Last edited:

Alan, congratulations! It's a very impressive collection!!! Never seen another better!!! Cool!!!! :love

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Star Trek

Thanks guys :) :thumbsup

------------------------------

These just in (and no Alric, these don't count either, as they were bought last year too :lol).

The Klingon "Fury of the Empire Award", as well as the "Medal of Honour" were first worn by General Korrd in Star Trek V - The Final Frontier.

They then went on to be used by Chancellor K'mpec in TNG.

Coincidentally, both of these characters played by the same actor (Charles Cooper)

korrdKmpecSG-980x499.jpg

They were then 'inherited' by Chancellor Gowron.

gowroncombSG-970x598.jpg

And then a copy of their replicas by me :lol

The Fury of the Empire Award

IMG_7817-670x658.jpg

And the Medal of Honour

IMG_7733-668x697.jpg

medalscomb-866x636.jpg

And from Star Trek DS9, Worf's baldric pins, the "Medal of Valor" and the "House of Mogh" pin.

worfsashSG-866x668.jpg

I displayed them in a frame (what's new :lol), and I couldn't help also adding his Lieutenant Commander rank pips :)

worfsh1-532x674.jpg

worfsh2-529x786.jpg

worfsh3-528x764.jpg

sashcombi-978x462.jpg

And here they are in the deco.

It seemed fitting to put the "Fury of the Empire Award" and the "Medal of Honour" next to the "Star of Kahless" :)

medalsdisp-923x703.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Star Trek, I Robot

And with an extra frame I still had, I made me Sonny's Dream Drawing from I Robot.

irobot-711x718.jpg

i-robot-sonny-bridge-drawing-703x375.jpg

Till Howlrunner makes the Jumanji Board available, I'll do with this

jumanji-851x573.jpg

And till somebody makes the Vial from 'Death Becomes Her", I'll have to be happy with this :)

DBHer-852x558.jpg

What can I say ?

I've reached the frame barrel bottom and started to dig :lol

Also updated the room pics in Post #1 to reflect all the recent changes :thumbsup

Last edited:

I like the way you have done the Worf display. I had to look twice as I thought you had made the baldric as well :)

Are you going to do k'mpecs other medals ?

Thanks Alric .... 'glad' it 'fooled' you :)

I'm afraid these are all the K'mpec medals Tom makes though :(

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Star Trek

I am still reeling from today's events, but I REFUSE to let terrorists break my spirit.

So, life as normal with the hobby, and here is the latest arrival.

Another Klingon Medal (name unknown), also first seen on General Korrd's Cloak in Star Trek 5 - The Final Frontier.

(on the left side, circled)

korrd-495x678.jpg

It was then used by General Chang in Star Trek 6 - The Undiscovered Country.

changSG-975x309.jpg

And the last one to be framed by me :lol

chang1-911x699.jpg

chang2-907x503.jpg

As usual, the 'placement' pic :)

changdisp-837x564.jpg

Long live the RPF !

Never done this before with this thread, but I need a 'feel good' rush to brighten up the past days.

so, FEEL GOOD bump for me, and may all hackers rot in hell !

Edit - Man that felt good :lol :thumbsup

Nice additions as ever Alan.

Brightened a miserable rainy day.

What a great collection. I love the things you have gathered as well as the ones you have made yourself.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - NP Star Trek, Tomb Raider, The Mummy

Thank you megazone27 :thumbsup

And thanks again Michelle. Nothing like seeing that I brightened someone's day to brighten my own :) :) :thumbsup

-----------------------------------------------

Been a while since I got more than 1 to list in a post.... and today is not one of those days :lol

First up, from Star Trek TNG, a model of the future Enterprise - this goes up warp 13 .....

(Sorry, couldn't help pulling the 'continuity folks' legs a little :lol)

futent-863x632.jpg

And here's John's (Gordon Gekko) beautiful work of art, the Triangle of Light from Tomb Raider.

tolSG1-955x427.jpg

tolSG2-947x568.jpg

tol1-828x574.jpg

tol2-498x702.jpg

tol3-880x594.jpg

tolb-775x682.jpg

tola-973x610.jpg

tol5-958x648.jpg

Last, but most certainly not least, a story I have recounted elsewhere :

Sometime last year, I was 'talking' to Mike (Imahomer), and mentioned to him that I was looking for an Eye of Shangri-La from The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, that was made by Relicmaker.

In the JY recently, one popped up for sale and I 'claimed' it.

I then got an email from Mike, telling me he had just seen my post, and not to buy it .... because he was sending me his, as a surprise gift, and it was already in the mail !

(the seller was very understanding when I explained the situation too :))

I am still speechless, and haven't found the jaw I dropped yet !

Thank you Mike :) ! (If my flood of thank you emails were not enough :lol)

And today, it arrived :) :thumbsup

eoslSG1-954x453.jpg

eoslSG2-948x500.jpg

eosl1-805x651.jpg

eosl2-384x706.jpg

eosl3-415x701.jpg

eosl4-380x667.jpg

eosl5-363x664.jpg

eosl6-434x723.jpg

eosl7-956x583.jpg

And once more just in case - THANKS Mike ! :) :thumbsup

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - NP Star Trek, Tomb Raider, The Mummy

Very nice additions, especially as one was a present. :)

Wow, Alan. I've never put in the effort to actually acquire one, but I really lust for the Deckard decanter/shot glass set. It's SUCH a thing of deco beauty. Congrats on scoring that!

My house is deco in a modest way, and I have plenty of deco stuff, I really must get on the job of finding one for myself.

Very nice additions, especially as one was a present. :)

Thanks Alric :), I will always treasure that one :love

Wow, Alan. I've never put in the effort to actually acquire one, but I really lust for the Deckard decanter/shot glass set. It's SUCH a thing of deco beauty. Congrats on scoring that!

My house is deco in a modest way, and I have plenty of deco stuff, I really must get on the job of finding one for myself.

It is isn't it ! That could stand out anywhere in the house as an ornament in its own right .... but of course, it 'aint going anywhere but where it is :lol

You know, the 'full' version of these were / are encased in plastic or chrome spheres with a figure at the top. To be honest, I wanted one like this though, without the casing. I think it makes it 'strand out' and contrast more as it is.

Holy mackerel! Stunning additions to the collection Alan! They're all great, but I particularly love the Eye of Shangri-La and the Triangle of Light. Very cool my friend, very cool. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Holy mackerel! Stunning additions to the collection Alan! They're all great, but I particularly love the Eye of Shangri-La and the Triangle of Light. Very cool my friend, very cool. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thank you Adam :) :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I tell you, that Eye of Shangri-La sure 'blings' in different lighting !!! Love it !

..... and since the thread is 'up here', and the Postman just made a little late delivery, here's a figure of the Borg Queen just in.

bq1-490x715.jpg

bq2-949x642.jpg

Details on these little things fascinate me.

bq3-864x665.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - 2 NP Star Trek, Tomb Raider, The Mum

Wow buddy.... Now THAT is a prop collection. Nice.

Mike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back