My project ex Machina Briareos% 100 Pepakura

Echo9 thank you very much.

Here I am again and spoils of war.
BriareosbytojaconClaudiaWells6-1.jpg
BriareosbytojaconClaudiaWells7-1.jpg
BriareosbytojaconClaudiaWells2.jpg

Briareos cosplay Argentina con Claudia Wells.mp4 - YouTube

Don't know how I missed this thread before, but amazing work!

I've wanted to do this suit as well for a number of years. Hired a sculptor
to do the head for me a few years ago that sadly never was completed. :(

You have a PM.

Russ

Last edited:
Great looking suit. x2. :)

I hope you don't mind, I have a few questions for you. :)

Earlier in your thread you had a picture of 2 rifles side by side. One rifle looked larger than the other. How did you scale the rifle? I mean, what size adjustment did you use?

Also, you state that with the helmet on you're about 1.9 meters tall to the top of the ears?

How tall are you when not wearing the suit?

In the last pictures, you have a wire or cable running down the front. Is that for a speaker or
some sort of radio?

Great work!

Russ

Great looking suit. x2. :)

I hope you don't mind, I have a few questions for you. :)

Earlier in your thread you had a picture of 2 rifles side by side. One rifle looked larger than the other. How did you scale the rifle? I mean, what size adjustment did you use?

Also, you state that with the helmet on you're about 1.9 meters tall to the top of the ears?

How tall are you when not wearing the suit?

In the last pictures, you have a wire or cable running down the front. Is that for a speaker or
some sort of radio?

Great work!

Russ
Thanks, for the first question, this is the scale used for the largest refli (20% increase)
escalarifleausarr.jpg

rifleenigmaescalas2.jpg

to the second question: my height is 1m 75cm (1.75) we gain a little height with the sole of the boots 3cm or so.
Here the scale used for the hull
Pepakuraescala.jpg

for the ear and / or antennas ... separately printed scale down 10% today .. I can not remember lol, armed ears measured 30 cm.
Cabeza Briareos ANTENAS_0000.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
For the last question, I use two 9v battery to move the cooler "with the breath condenses moisture in the central eye, two AA battery for the play of light.
to enter my head inside the helmet was necessary for the protection of the neck is removable, using magnets, this piece is returned to fabricate rubber eva.

P1060642.jpg
P1060639.jpg
P1060645.jpg
P1060646.jpg

DetallesconstruccionBriareostoja2.jpg

DetallesconstruccionBriareostoja.jpg
DetallesconstruccionBriareostoja3.jpg

Last edited:
Are the boots entirely out of paper and resin? Do they have real sole patterns on them? I'm thinking with all the weight pressing down on them the pattern won't last long.

Are the boots entirely out of paper and resin? Do they have real sole patterns on them? I'm thinking with all the weight pressing down on them the pattern won't last long.
originally a safety boot, this masked patterns Briareos boot, I assemble the role model in the scale that would be convenient to use, then disarmed my model and create templates EVA 1cm thick.
in other words, EVA insoles are following the pattern of the model.
I know, it is a dual job but I work myself.
SAM_1136.jpg

SAM_1127.jpg
SAM_1325.jpg

The link you gave me said its not unfolded yet. :confused
here is the scale of the town, however you have to accommodate the antennas, luck
http://www.4shared.com/file/sHs22-gz/Cabeza_Briareos_ANTENAS_0000.html?

Thank you again for sharing your information!

So, the rifle you ended up using is the larger +20% version?

Very impressive work! How much does the final finished rifle weigh?

Thank you again for sharing your information!

So, the rifle you ended up using is the larger +20% version?

Very impressive work! How much does the final finished rifle weigh?

I use the smallest, the largest consuming material, wood do the final product would be very heavy, the rifle over (small) weighs just 1500 grams.

yo utilice el mas pequeño, el grande demanda mucho material, hacerlo de madera el producto final seria muy pesado, el rifle terminado (pequeño) pesa exactamente 1500 gramos

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back