My project ex Machina Briareos% 100 Pepakura

Wow! Okay, so I haven't seen Appleseed or Ex Machina in awhile, but yeah, I did enjoy it very much, and I did mention to a friend that yeah, being Briareos would be pretty cool everything considered. So, I would love to attempt this myself, and I wouldn't mind getting an unfolded copy myself, but hey, watching you build it is just as good for me.

Wow! Okay, so I haven't seen Appleseed or Ex Machina in awhile, but yeah, I did enjoy it very much, and I did mention to a friend that yeah, being Briareos would be pretty cool everything considered. So, I would love to attempt this myself, and I wouldn't mind getting an unfolded copy myself, but hey, watching you build it is just as good for me.

Thank you very much, success in your project

Cyborg Briareos Pistol M-08, type of craft foam slices.

Hello, here a small update

prometehusm-08.jpg

prometehusm-087.jpg

Last edited:
Hi people, well here my little update.
is m-08 pistol cyborg, construction type of craft foam slices.

BriareospistolPrometehusM-08Joeltoja5.jpg

Hola gente, bueno aqui mi pequeña actualizacion.
es cyborg pistol m-08, construccion tipo rodajas de goma eva.

Last edited:
@ The Ronin, @ JPH, @ nick daring I am grateful for the kind words and thanks for taking the time to view the publication : Thumbsup

@The Ronin, @JPH, @nick daring Estoy muy agradecido por las gentiles palabras y gracias por tomarse el tiempo para ver la publicacion

Hello people
* well here my update, it's chest and vest Briareos, the rule of construction is a bit messy at the moment, but I think being in the right way

P1060145.jpg

P1060210.jpg

Image1.jpg

P1060234.jpg

P1060255.jpg

P1060252.jpg

Hola gente
bien aqui mi actualizacion, es pecho y chaleco briareos, el estado de construccion es un poco desprolijo por el momento, pero creo estar en el camino correcto

Hi girls and boy, here it is% 90 of the suit, the other% 20 have to finish tonight, last adjustment of the undergarment and holster straps skill is the debut, I want to give advice are welcome

Briareostraje90bytoja2.jpg

Last edited:
please dont part with any of this stuff before you talk to me. been wanting to make this suit for years. the coolest 12'' 1/6 figure ever.

374736_317183261628744_2090685489_n.jpg

386807_317183271628743_1807452306_n.jpg

Nice! I think if you wanted, you could probably make that central eye a one way mirror type of lens to make it so they can't see "you". Does it get hot in there by the way?

Nice! I think if you wanted, you could probably make that central eye a one way mirror type of lens to make it so they can't see "you". Does it get hot in there by the way?

It's a good idea, with the temperature no problem, but I guess it is winter here in summer would not be a good idea to wear the costume lol

Es buena idea, con la temperatura no hay problema, aqui es invierno pero supongo que en verano no seria una buena idea usar el traje lol

Briareosportojafotoporferpsf2.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back