Question My Premium Membership badge is not showing up (answered)

Re: I see non premium members posting FS threads in RUNS section? (answered)

Ahh, sorry Montagar and Art. I remembered what Art had said about the badges always being on, so I was just adding an example of how mine appeared to be off. Mine was originally on, then I turned it off in the Permission Group menu to go with just the title instead.

Re: I see non premium members posting FS threads in RUNS section? (answered)

Ahh, sorry Montagar and Art. I remembered what Art had said about the badges always being on, so I was just adding an example of how mine appeared to be off. Mine was originally on, then I turned it off in the Permission Group menu to go with just the title instead.

The best part about the latest update is that you don't have to choose between them!

Premium account activation (answered)

Hey, yesterday I paid for my premium account but after 24h it's still not active. I'm just wondering if it's normal or something went wrong?

EDIT: Problemo solved! ^^

Last edited:
Re: Premium account activation

The Premium Member Subscription becomes active immediately, it only takes time for the badge to appear.

Re: Premium account activation (answered)

Ummm, if I am not a premium member can I create a want to buy thread?

Ummm, if I am not a premium member can I create a want to buy thread?
From the Classifieds Forums Guidelines...

http://www.therpf.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_jy_guide

WANT TO BUY - the place for all members to create threads seeking items they wish to purchase.

1. All member types can start threads in this forum.*
    2. Only Premium Members can post responses in these threads.
*Emphasis added... the answer to your question is yes.

Another question, about the junkyard.
The item must be ready to ship in 15 days after payments but for example I ship it on day 15 the package arrived on the 20 day, does that count as a account termination?

thank you

Another question, about the junkyard.
The item must be ready to ship in 15 days after payments but for example I ship it on day 15 the package arrived on the 20 day, does that count as a account termination?

thank you
The item should be in-hand when the Junkyard thread is posted, so getting it shipped out within two weeks and a day is more than enough time, but if you want to wait until the 15th day to ship it... well, although that is within the time limit, you probably won't get much good feedback if it becomes a habit.

Re: Premium Member Badge gone AWOL(?) (answered)

I had to interrupt subscription for some short time, now I reactivated it again..
no premium member badge again :(
can you please set it up?
thanks in advance

Re: Premium Member Badge gone AWOL(?) (answered)

Premium Member badges are activated manually so it can sometimes take a couple of days, but we will get it taken care of (all other features become available immediately) . :)

@ Admins:

I purchased my first month of Premium Membership yesterday afternoon, and have received a confirmation email from both PayPal and Sulacorp, but have not had any activation take place on my account.

Could you please check into this for me?

Much appreciated.

@ Admins:

I purchased my first month of Premium Membership yesterday afternoon, and have received a confirmation email from both PayPal and Sulacorp, but have not had any activation take place on my account.

Could you please check into this for me?

Much appreciated.
We will look into it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back