My Predator Sound System

Ok something that cool deserves to be showcased. Details
Man we need details....

Try to Run a boom box speaker to your backpack to really get someones
Attention. Ha!

AM

Nice

Im using my ROM/FX sound board that most of the 501st guys use, if you buy the pro version it comes with 3 sound effect switches which ive wired for pred sounds. I have a speaker on my current suit that hangs on my belt, and ive drilled the switches into the speaker case, and select the sounds from there.
I had the same system as yours but with the hand/glove being so tight it just set off the noises when I did want them, hence then mounting them away on the speaker.

On my new suit Im gunna have the speaker mounted in my wolf medikit facing forwards at the top so the sounds come more from the head region, havent figured out where the swithces are gunna go on this suit yet, possibly pressure pads mounted on my chest or down the sleeve to the resin guantlets.

Does add alot of realism though, my fav sound is the clicks followed by a roar as I time it right each time and the punters poop themselves when I lunge at them lol

That sounds fantastic! I want to do that (or something similar) when I get my suit together. Having the sounds really brings out the realism of the character.

Hi the Sound Modul have a Sd Card slot so i can quick chance the sounds.
I can add more sounds on the fingers so it is easy i can use over 12 SOunds.
Here is a Picture of the Sound System in my black box :)

I can sell it if any one will need it.

I have made the Sounds with my Logic Macbook.

The Black box i wear in the Gauntlet .

Sound_Modul.jpg

If you want one let me know..

Can make Alien Sounds or something other too.

This would be a great addition to my predator costume this year !!!!!!!!!!
I would like to order one of these units !!!!!!!
Can you please contact me at gmickeysol75@yahoo.com on how I may get one of these sound modules WITH the predator vocals only,
I Love It !!!!!!!!!!

Is it still for sale? PM me....very interested....plus more details...(how loud is it, will ppl hear it in a contest/con, etc etc.) Let me kn0 if u have anymore made??

~KyLe~

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back