My Predator Sound System

Thekla Guys,
The System Works Great have testet in the First Convention :)
We have it now for
Sounds for:
Predator
Alien
Robocop
Lord of the rings

You can use this One Sound System for all of it!!

New Videos will come very soon.
Nazgul , Alien , Predator , Witchking

Received.

So far not able to get it work.

By the way I have no problem. I asked for the shipping information so I could make sure someone is at home to get it.

I am waiting to hear back from you to see if this is working or not.

C.

When it arrived there was no battery. I put in a 9 volt no good. I scoped the output to the molex nothing. I am wondering if the memory for the sounds is volatile and because there was no power source that it lost the sounds.

I wish it had come with a instruction sheet.

Cary

Have not heard back from Carston.

It has been almost a week now.

Funny how I got emails almost everyday when I was interested in purchasing one.

Still not working. I guess I will have to figure this out on my own.

Word of advice Carston. When you sell something to someone contact them and make sure it got to them. Your customer service is very poor.

You also want to make sure they are happy with the product and that it arrived safe and if not help out the customer to make them happy.

I am very dissapointed with this purchase and will not recommend you.

For the price this is not worth it not just the product but the lack of customer service.

Cary

I decided to take it apart and look at the board. Terrible solder joints. I would recommend wire wrap and then allow solder to run through connection to pins. Repaired.

Got it to work. But I have years of experience with electronics. I would feel real sorry for someone who does not.

C :(

First Button does the Pred Growl. Second Roar. Third nothing. Fourth Scanner Gauntlet from P2. Going through the wiring to see what happened to the third sound. Was told there were more sounds but I do not see how to get more than 4 with the 4 Buttons.

Still have not heard back from Carston.

Cary :unsure:

Found that the third button was not even hooked up to the pins. Had to map out the pins to find the sound address. Found it. Soldered a jumper. Tested O.K.

Still does not have 7 sounds. 6 is better than nothing I guess.

Cary :unsure:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back