My Pred Build

toddslightning

ok.. imm goin to a party in NYC and hoping to win the costum contest !

its no were near done but heres my progress so far im copyin the body from the MR I WRITE UP on here ... here are the steps ive done so far

step one
wear a shyt long sleve T shirt .. and have some one wrap u in duct tape this makes a model of ur body

step 2
make the legs and attach the 2 toghter ... use pvc pipes in the legs to make it stand up

GOPR0640.jpg

GOPR0641.jpg

GOPR0643.jpg

GOPR0642.jpg

step 3

buy the MR incredible costume and put it on the model of ur body .. Basicly what ur gonna do is pour latex on the MR I suit and it will make the muscles and such pop threw the latex and the duct tape suit underneath will hold the shape of ur body

I also bought armor and the belts.from elite 1 thanx man... the mask did not come yet ... the bag with the skulls i made myself as

GOPR0644.jpg

GOPR0645.jpg

GOPR0646.jpg

MORE TO COME......

update..
GOPR0654.jpg

GOPR0648.jpg

GOPR0652.jpg

GOPR0655.jpg

first paint up i didnt like it so i switched

GOPR0661.jpg

GOPR0676.jpg

finnal product

DSCN1183.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

looks great. nice paint job as well. what type of paints did you use?. also did u brush, or airbrush them on?
im assuming airbrush, but just double checking lol

seriously love this and dont know how I missed it. I like how it's right to the point and step by step. do you have (all these yrs later) any pics of the latexing and paint process you took?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back