My P1 Usurper Paint up thread.

oneuglymf

Lee shot me this photo of my P1. Can't wait to get my mitts on it and go out for a hunt. Should fit under my Hez Bio better than the open mouthed Mander mask I had previously. I great mask, but just wasn't right for my suit. I'm soooooooo pumped to be getting one of Lee's great pieces.

Will post more pics as I get them

Simon

2705201007411ee3497.jpg.png

These are only taken with my Mobile phone, so do not pick up alot of the layers, ill bring him inside tomorrow before i do the mouth teeth and top coat and take a couple of better photos. :p

Just wait until you get it out of the box, it will be AWESOME. When I got mine I was like dayum that's amazing. :eek:
Good 'ol Lee. Talented beggar :)

Thanks to everyone for their comments and of course to Lee for being so fuggin talented! LOL!

I'll take better photos of it with proper studio lighting as soon as it arrives here in the Colonies, :)

Will do shortly. I have proper studio lighting so I'm going to do a shoot as soon as I can. I just have my dreads on order from Hez, and once I get them in, I will post up the pics.

Couldn't wait. Just used a nikon sb 600 bounce flash, and a piece of styrofoam as a background, with a quick and durrrrrrty edit in photoshop, and voila, My Usurper P1.

dsc1403copy.jpg.png

dsc1415copycopy.jpg.png

dsc1404copy.jpg.png

dsc1412copy1.jpg.png

dsc1407copy1.jpg.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back