My p1 sculpt

Yay for more sculpts, one thing i would do ( and this is probably easier than what you have done ) make the wrinkles more random, it will help him look more organic :)

but loving the progress pics :)

Yay for more sculpts, one thing i would do ( and this is probably easier than what you have done ) make the wrinkles more random, it will help him look more organic :)

but loving the progress pics :)

I actually reworked some of the wrinkles , probally was lol, I feel so noob as to how to go about making the cheeks, never textured a monster lol

Ok I was side tracked for awhile on a commission which funded this project, But I have some more pics, regretfully not of the sculpt but the progress I have made, ok , so.. I finished up the head by detailing and making small changes to the cheeks and evening the crown, smoothed the sculpt, added dread holes and texture to the back of the head, Ive finished the molds for the teeth and mandibles and currently waiting for the silicone to cure to put the other half of the mothermold on the head and neck ring which are seperate, I choose to go with silicone so i could pull resin copys as well as brush in latex copys, I went overkill but should have some pretty sturdy molds, Heres the pics......
IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

ALRIGHT! so I finally finished all the molds! yay, still gotta paint it up, Ive made a few copies for friends, heres some pics of the complete kit :D
IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

how r u guys doing the texture to the forehead, ????

i tried scraping each line then sponging,......
but it doesn't seem to work right,....

didn't know if there's a better way to go about it,....

Ok, so Im resurecting This thread, Im back on track , I have finished my head and am currently working on other pieces that will come together for an overall display piece, here are some pics of the COMPLETE head, more pics to come soon!

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back