Interest My Next Active Project will be the Hoth / Bespin Han Solo / Luke Blaster

Interested pending price and prototypes - I've been wanting to do a Luke ESB for some time on my second MGC, but for now, I'll wait a little while.

Interested pending price and prototypes - I've been wanting to do a Luke ESB for some time on my second MGC, but for now, I'll wait a little while.

If you want to be on the notification list I need you to send me an email with all of the info listed in the first post.

Thanks

Will the accurized Mausers be from your current run or will you be starting another run for the ESB project?

I'm curious since I have a mauser I'd like to have accurized, but it looks like your current run is closed.

Thanks

Will the accurized Mausers be from your current run or will you be starting another run for the ESB project?

I'm curious since I have a mauser I'd like to have accurized, but it looks like your current run is closed.

Thanks

I will offer those services for mausers on a continual basis. The current run is in process so there isn't n easy way to add to it.

I have spoken to ThinkJedi and he had said that he is interested in providing cast brass scopes and pistons for this project.

He is very busy and does not have a lot of time for other projects but he will work with us on this project.

He is going to pour some waxes and get estimates to me in the next couple of weeks.

You know, this crazy thing.

uploadfromtaptalk1408429474895.jpg

It's a little smaller than the Bespin mount, has the different mounting hardware with the three little hex screws. Possibly more curves involved where the feet come out for the scope to sit on, etc.

I'd like to be in.... but a lot depends on when it starts... I'll send the e-mail regardless for updates.

Pretty sure he can:

IMG1241-1.jpg

I, for one, don't care if the pistons are metal - they're supposed to be plastic right?
If you can pull off a cast brass scope with lenses, you'll be my hero!

I'll want one of these, too.

You know, this crazy thing.

View attachment 364975

It's a little smaller than the Bespin mount, has the different mounting hardware with the three little hex screws. Possibly more curves involved where the feet come out for the scope to sit on, etc.

Last edited:
Think Jedi has confirmed that he will provide cast brass M-32 scopes and pistons

His preliminary prices are $80 for the scope and $20 per set of pistons.

These prices are only slightly higher then the last time I did this version which was more then 10 years ago so I am very excited about that considering how much metal and fuel cost have increased

All of the scopes will need some basic machining to remove the sprus and to drill and tap the feet for the bolts.

I will also offer a machining process that hollows out the scope body and adds threaded lens rings so we can use glass lenses for the front and back.

I can not remember how much that cost but everyone agreed that it was worth the added expense.

I also had the correct brass bolts machined to mount the scope, they were more expensive then standard bolts but due to their peculiar dimensions (7/16 head / 10-23 threaded section) they had to be machined.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back