my new hands

strugglingrunt

i got my new seahunterr hands today and had a go at painting them now before i add the pics please bare in mind i haven't got a spraygun so it's all brushes and sponges so it wont be that good ( i'm no usurper :)
new_hands_001.JPG

new_hands_002.JPG

new_hands_005.JPG

new_hands_006.JPG

new_hands_009.JPG

new_hands_010.JPG

i hope ya like them be gentle with me :p
p.s the last two pics are my new hands next to my old grusderk ones

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I could recommend is maybe try some different colors together...a couple different shades of the brown, a lighter yellow base, and go light on the black. Fade the tips of the claws/fingers from black to the darker brown for some contrast and to break up the colors.

The only thing I could recommend is maybe try some different colors together...a couple different shades of the brown, a lighter yellow base, and go light on the black. Fade the tips of the claws/fingers from black to the darker brown for some contrast and to break up the colors.
yeah i see where you're coming from.....i'll do that over the weekend when i got a bit more time as i'm in no real rush to finish them:) i guess it ook me about 4 hrs roughly to get them were they are although i probably should have mentioned that they weren't finished i was just looking for advice really so thanks scott i really appreciate the help :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back