My Masked Rider "Man of Steel" suit thread/review

I did not do the muscle shading and now I could kick myself for not doing so. No muscle suit is going to fit under this two layer craftsmanship.

I did not do the muscle shading and now I could kick myself for not doing so. No muscle suit is going to fit under this two layer craftsmanship.

y gotta say the muscle shading is great as it its not too visible but just enough to give that nice reflection where needed. but then again most is hidden like the chest area with the emblem etc.

Just want everyone to know that Leslee has stayed in touch with me about my suit and was even willing to fix the issues that it had. This has been worth the cost and wait. Leslee came through and the suit will be complete.

Hmmm, have I missed something? My apologies for being so quiet. I've had zero issues with communication with Leslee if that seems to be a problem? Leslee's willingness to correct his suit is unlike anyone else I've worked with. I have genuinely enjoyed working on the project with him.

i'll post some pics and hopefully a quick video tonight of the suit. I've glued down the soles with E6000 and it appears to be holding just fine. I'm going to stitch around the edges like I do with my dye-sub suits just to give it that finished boot look.

Hmmm, have I missed something? My apologies for being so quiet. I've had zero issues with communication with Leslee if that seems to be a problem? Leslee's willingness to correct his suit is unlike anyone else I've worked with. I have genuinely enjoyed working on the project with him.

i'll post some pics and hopefully a quick video tonight of the suit. I've glued down the soles with E6000 and it appears to be holding just fine. I'm going to stitch around the edges like I do with my dye-sub suits just to give it that finished boot look.

Actually I just want everyone to know that he has been excellent in communicating with me through the project. You can trust Leslee!

I had fantastic customer service when I ordered his awesome Ironman statue, he kept me updated with progress photos ect... best customer service ever.

Gerardo

Thanks for the kind words guys ..... i try my best to make everyone happy and make it worth for all that paid for .... and im very appreciate on all of your patience on me to make things right for u ... although things might have delay sometimes due to workload , but will try my best to deliver u our best work ... ;)

Okay, I actually have some pics and a video to share. Hope to have everything glued down by the weekend and pics to show off by late next week. It's hard devoting too much time to it being married and having 4 kids. Time is of little availability on my end, lol

IMG_3450.JPGIMG_3449.JPG

[video]http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PunisherNC/D15F881D-4AB4-42FF-B139-0A110D8B9505_zpsxotr8wwe.mp4[/video]

Okay, I actually have some pics and a video to share. Hope to have everything glued down by the weekend and pics to show off by late next week. It's hard devoting too much time to it being married and having 4 kids. Time is of little availability on my end, lol

View attachment 382467View attachment 382468

http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums...D-4AB4-42FF-B139-0A110D8B9505_zpsxotr8wwe.mp4

Bro.. u look extremely awesome .. and handsome, especially in video... Really my pleasure to put this suit on u...

I was contemplating the E6000 Spray on instead. The armor is going to be tough to put on, might have to outline it with chalk then apply.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back