My "Lost" Virgin Mary statue

Gigatron

Sr Member
Hey Gang,

I finally got my hands on the correct statues thanks to Boba Debt (thanks again, man :D)

I will post pics as I work on this for those who wish to make their own as well.

First up, pics of the statues fresh from the factory:

statues-001A.jpg

statues-002A.jpg

statues-003A.jpg

As you can see, the painters aren't all that concerned with staying in the lines. I have some testor's enamels on the way and will be airbrushing a correct "Lost" paint job.

As I go along, I will post update pics.

What I would like is if anyone has screencaps of the one from the show (both intact and broken) to please post them here for reference.

Thanks to WC for hosting

-Fred

Here are the caps I posted up in the thread that led to the discovery of the right statue:

statue1.jpg

statue3.jpg

statue4.jpg

statue5.jpg

Hope they help some...I'm sitting on 3 statues that need painting, so I know I'll be using them for reference myself. :)

-Rick

Here are pics of my first repainted statue. Depending on how the second one turns out, that will determine which one gets busted as the drug mule.

statues-007A.jpg
statues-008A.jpg

Enjoy.

Thanks to WC for hosting.

-Fred

Nope, no junkyard runs, just two statues for my personal collection. I got the statues from a junkyard run a couple of weeks ago.

Does anyone have any screencaps of a broken one? I want to get an idea of where it was broken and what the heroin bags look like.

Thanks,
Fred

Second statue near completion. I haven't weathered this one yet. Still waiting for the paint to cure

statues-010A.jpg

Both stautes together and "heroin"

statues-012A.jpg

Interestingly enough, I used the same exact paint on both. The only difference is the primer. One is white primer (left statue), the other, gray.

Enjoy

Thanks to WC for hosting

-Fred

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back