My lightsabers & blasters thread (Compac Super Scope)

eethan As requested. There are a few more on the blog that are not here.

IMG_8576-scaled.jpg

IMG_8577-scaled.jpg

IMG_8580-scaled.jpg

Nice start! Those denixs are a pain to make look good. You definitely put some serious time in it. Thats why i used mine for my luke degobah because who cares that dl doesn't look that great in any pic.

Nice start! Those denixs are a pain to make look good. You definitely put some serious time in it. Thats why i used mine for my luke degobah because who cares that dl doesn't look that great in any pic.

Thanks! I've thought about doing a Dagobah blaster, but I think I'll wait until I finish building all of the DL-44's I have parts for already. It certainly is an interesting blaster, it has elements of DL's from all three OT movies.

I am looking forward to seeing your progress. My han hoth started on my degobah denix but is now almost finished on an mgc. All real parts. The degobah is all real parts too and looking pretty good. I made my scope bracket almost entirely on a band saw and is pretty darn accurate.

I am looking forward to seeing your progress. My han hoth started on my degobah denix but is now almost finished on an mgc. All real parts. The degobah is all real parts too and looking pretty good. I made my scope bracket almost entirely on a band saw and is pretty darn accurate.

Very cool, I have to check that out when you get it done.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back