My Latest Fan Film Now Up At Youtube

Lflank

"Predator vs Stormtroopers 2":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FKBEqjEaT0

I see a few editing boo-boos I made, and a minor costume malfunction on the Pred, but overall I think it turned out pretty well.

My next fan film will be xenomorphs.

Well done sir. I make vids myself and know how much time and effort goes in to producing something like this. The fact you play all the parts is excellent and major kudos to you. Liked hearing my wav I sent you on vid....

Well done sir. I make vids myself and know how much time and effort goes in to producing something like this. The fact you play all the parts is excellent and major kudos to you. Liked hearing my wav I sent you on vid....

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for doing that dialogue. :D

It took me about seven months to do this, from the time I finished the script until the time I posted it on YouTube.

Glad you liked it. Estelle. :D As with all my fan films, I played all the parts, and filmed the whole thing in front of a greenscreen in my living room. I'm a One Man Production. :cool:

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back