My large x wing prop build ☺

DSC_9721.JPG
nice angle ive added the black detailing now to the yellow section to match the original x wing 1980 toy ive had since i was 4 years old back in 1980 itself ☺

i measured the sizes of the pqinted strips down the nose by good judgement i measured the x wing and determined whether strips was half of the size of the panels or less or more etc.
for making this ship i basically converted the length and width inches of the toy ship into feet nice and easy that offered a nice length and width to this big build.

the face of shock at how the x wing is piecing together as id no idea how i was making it. i work like that often i get stuck into a build and work it out as i go i may order wood and screws at the start as im gona need a heap but other than that i learn as i go often i will mabye have a toy of what im making or a image or 2 off Google images etc but till now its worked well for me. i work best when I'm happy and when i gain momentum. This is now my 8th prop build in 15 months
DSC_9724.JPG

i got these couple of stumps at a very very close forest to my house im going to sit the ship on them as its ideal for now plus with creating a starwars garden it will be fitting too for later on ☺.
on for near the nose tip one fir below the cockpit qnd i have a step for under the rear too for when i add the back end onto this very soon
DSC_9725.JPG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back