my gremlin - some free mods

who45

since purchasing my gremiln on saturday from london comic con there was something missing. a table to display him on - hes too big for my cabinet, i didnt want him on top of them - so i went up in the loft and re assembled a glass table i had which was the perfect size, then decided to go through my cupboards and found 4 glasses similar in looks to lab ones - so off i went and made some labels, stuck them on the glass, then as i had some polytek clear resin (which dries amber, and some other resin which dries water clear )i set about using the last of the resin i had from another project.

had a little blue translucent window paint left over to colour the resin a dark blue (had no idea if it would work......ok it wasnt 100% sucessful as it did dry alot darker but hey the cost was nothing so ill live with it. gremlin doesnt look so bare on his base now :)

the cost - nothing :)

the text written on the labels i simply was unable to make out from the gremlins 2 dvd - and i have no bluray versions so i adapted to the problem and erm........made the writing up!. i did tinker with a broken glass, a spillage and the male to female related liquid on its side as the movie - but didnt want to create a huge mess so left it bottled to simulate that hes just helped himself to the spider one

3-1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
probably classed as vases, left at the back of the cupboard from when the x went many moons ago - may as well put em to good use ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back