My first try.

fierce hunter

Hello I am still a newbie here but this is my first try give honest opinions this was a rough go with some cheaper materials. I wanted to try it first before I got into some more expensive parts, by the way I used deer antler for the teeth, thanks for looking, Joe.
24zatmu.jpg.gif

2iiiu6a.jpg.gif

Deer antlers for teeth? Wow, never thought of that.
I would do some more spots on the skin to break the green off a bit. Other then that, nice!

hi fierce!!!

to be your first try is not bad. i see it a little small but is a good start. the pred head is the most complicated part of the suit
by the way, what kind of materials did you used for the sculpt head?

"Hello I am still a newbie here but this is my first try give honest opinions this was a rough go with some cheaper materials. I wanted to try it first before I got into some more expensive parts, by the way I used deer antler for the teeth, thanks for looking, Joe."

the paint could use some work but wow this is awesome! what materials did you use? i can maybe make a mask like this also

The mask I got off of ebay it was a cheap one that I found, the paints and latex come from monstermakers, and the shirt was a walmart elcheapo with some gauze and cotton balls, thanks for the info and I hope this info helps.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back