My first sculpture- Hellboy 2 toothfairy

oraclemask

I'm biting the bullet and starting my first sculpture. As a huge Guillermo Del Toro fan I've decided to do a toothfairy from Hellboy 2 :) wish me luck!

Last edited:
:) i hope to do it justice. I just cant figure out what sort of size/scale to create it in. I think i'll do it what I'd consider when over sized.

Thanks guys. I'll definitely take all your advice. So i'm going for a 1:1 scale :) pobbrett thanks for the links the reference is great

Thanks for the nice replies everyone. I need to post my sketches as I've decided to make a display. The base is a version of the box that the toothfairies are released from and I'm going to make 2 or 3 fairies in motion poses for the top. Its possibly a bit ambitious but my intial sculpts are going well.

Can't wait to see how this turns out. I've always liked these little guys for their design and personality. Good luck with the process, and have fun!

Necro bumping cause I have been seriously considering trying to find one of these or make one of these.

DAMN YOU RELICMAKER AND YOUR BLANKETS OF AWESOMENESS!!!!! :darnkids

:lol
Chris

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back