Hellboy Tooth Fairy wallburst display WIP

Howlrunner

Sr Member
The tooth fairies are my favourite creatures in Hellboy 2, and I love the maquette that Gentle Giant brought out, but I wanted to have a go a creating something which wouldn't cost me £100. Inspired to finally get around to it by CustomCreations autopsy pose (love it!), I got out the Sculpey and some black beads and came up with these little guys:

Toothfairy2.jpg

Toothfairy1.jpg

Toothfairy3.jpg

I have a newfound respect for people that can sculpt in this scale, I really don't know how you can get such detail in this size!

The plan is to create some sort of hole-in-the-wall for these guys to be peering out of - once I have the wall thickness figured out, I'll add hands grasping over the edges of the hole. I may even add a mouth-wide-open head looking out as well.

Good work, I can't wait to see the finished display. I like those little guys but they freak my wife out something crazy.

Never did get any further on these guys. Never did find a toy/figure with suitable hands that I could cannibalise to use the hands for this.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back