My first predator build

Predbeast

So i've decided on a P2 Elder with a personal touch. to this end i will be buying some pieces and making what i can so bear with me.

Top of the list was a purchase from Bob Bagy. 1 P2 Elder head. I'd like to take the time to thank bob for this outstanding mask, as it's a truly awsome piece of art and i'm proud to own it. I recomend Bob to anyone thinking of buying from him... TOP JOB BOB, THANKS

IMG_1801.JPG

IMG_1802.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

While waiting for my mask to arrive I thought i'd have a go at sculpting. This is the first time i've ever sculpted, i used to be good at art but never done this before. I welcome any feedback you care to leave. This also introduced me to the wonders of Sculpy.

The skulls will be one offs, i was intending to make 4 of these and place them at the very top of the back 4 dreds ( time will tell if this will work or not). The dred rings i want to make 4 of, 2 large, 1 Medium and 1 small. i also have the option of reducing the inside diameter on all 4 so the same image will sit at a different height so it looks more random. these i will be moulding ( once i figure out how to mould )

IMG_1825.JPG

The face hugger is my favorite

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back