my first paintup

panik33

hey i just did this in about 2 hours with my airbrush its my first ever paintup so what do you guys think?
its not permaweted yet but i dont think i'll bother its just a tester
im so freaking exited its insane i realy wana paint my suit now
030710165101.jpg

030710165118.jpg

030710165131.jpg

030710165213.jpg

thanks guys i need criticism so tell me it straight

thanks

ron

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMM K so....paint job looks good, lot better than I could pull off so good job there. You said you wanted suggestions so the only thing I would offer would be two rows of dots coming down the center "V" of the crest. I like that look better but that is personal preference....so take it with a grain of salt. Good job.

MMMM K so....paint job looks good, lot better than I could pull off so good job there. You said you wanted suggestions so the only thing I would offer would be two rows of dots coming down the center "V" of the crest. I like that look better but that is personal preference....so take it with a grain of salt. Good job.
ah yeah i thought there was something wrong with it i just coulnt pick it out thanks mate

Not bad overall. What I would suggest is vary your spots (pattern, size, and shape). That will make it look more organic.

Not bad overall. What I would suggest is vary your spots (pattern, size, and shape). That will make it look more organic.
Thanks man

Yeah I did try but it was getting late and cold by the time I was doing the black spots I'm gona white wash it tomora and to another one to get it just right and probably again after that as my dear old nan used to sat practice makes perfect ronnie

Thanks man

Yeah I did try but it was getting late and cold by the time I was doing the black spots I'm gona white wash it tomora and to another one to get it just right and probably again after that as my dear old nan used to sat practice makes perfect ronnie

Just take your time. When you feel yourself getting impatient and rushing...walk away for a bit and come back.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back