My first Bio

NeoKazama

Sr Member
I got this great raw bio from Paul, Hez and i came up with this :

Chris210.jpg

Chris213.jpg

Chris211.jpg

Chris212.jpg

I think Iam gonna paint the mesh very rusty also, i dunno yet..

I would leave the mesh as is. One of the things I like about rusted, beat up looking bios is that they're still usable, so you have this pred running round in a real weather beaten piece of usable armor, but it's still functional. If the eyepiece is cracked or rusty, that doesn't suggest that so much.

Really like the paint up though!

I would leave the mesh as is. One of the things I like about rusted, beat up looking bios is that they're still usable, so you have this pred running round in a real weather beaten piece of usable armor, but it's still functional. If the eyepiece is cracked or rusty, that doesn't suggest that so much.

Really like the paint up though!

I really really appreciate your comment ( like everyone else comments ) and i am happy that you liked bro.. More to come i am planing on doing more to this bio.... pics after the weekend !!!!

Excellent work, love the colours and detail both inside and out. :eek: Great looking dusters as well, that's gonna be a kick ass suit! :)

Hello,
Great detail on the paint and on the inside of the bio. Nice to see people taking the extra step.
just wondering did you use rub-n-buff on the bio to give it that awsome look. I will be doing my bio soon and wanted to do a similar look.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back