My first Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NeoKazama

Sr Member
I got this great raw bio from Paul, Hez and i came up with this :

Chris210.jpg

Chris213.jpg

Chris211.jpg

Chris212.jpg

I think Iam gonna paint the mesh very rusty also, i dunno yet..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thank you guys, i really appreciate the comments... But any more suggestions about the mesh ??
Use a fluorescent pencil on the mesh, this would look nice on your P2 paint scheme AND it will glow in the dark!
For the contrast set a dark transparentcy-foil behind the mesh.

hez1

I would leave the mesh as is. One of the things I like about rusted, beat up looking bios is that they're still usable, so you have this pred running round in a real weather beaten piece of usable armor, but it's still functional. If the eyepiece is cracked or rusty, that doesn't suggest that so much.

Really like the paint up though!

NeoKazama

Sr Member
I would leave the mesh as is. One of the things I like about rusted, beat up looking bios is that they're still usable, so you have this pred running round in a real weather beaten piece of usable armor, but it's still functional. If the eyepiece is cracked or rusty, that doesn't suggest that so much.

Really like the paint up though!
I really really appreciate your comment ( like everyone else comments ) and i am happy that you liked bro.. More to come i am planing on doing more to this bio.... pics after the weekend !!!!

shockwave1

Excellent work, love the colours and detail both inside and out. :eek: Great looking dusters as well, that's gonna be a kick ass suit! :)

Bend001

Hello,
Great detail on the paint and on the inside of the bio. Nice to see people taking the extra step.
just wondering did you use rub-n-buff on the bio to give it that awsome look. I will be doing my bio soon and wanted to do a similar look.