My first Bio!!

UglyMoFo

Hi guys and gals! Right now I feel like I'm the luckiest guy on Earth. I recieved my very first bio helmet, courtesy of Mario Pichardo ( ), on Monday and have been geeking out about it ever since. It's a KJ P1 bio, painted to be film accurate, w/lasers and tubes. Sorry I haven't posted sooner, school and whatnot. I'm still psycked about this thing, it's incredible! :) Enjoy the pics!

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

Glad you got it and like it.Coming from Mario you can rest assured that he takes care of his props and it's a very pleasant guy to deal with.you are indeed a very lucky guy .I wanted to buy the bio but had no funds at the time. :)
enjoy it!!!!
And keep an eye out I'll be posting another sell on Marios behalf pretty soon!
L.B.

Ahhhh...the first Bio...you'll never forget it and a King Jamie P1 is the best looking P1 out there. Don't go blind staring @ it!

Very nice jarred!I'm glad you like it and you'll always remember your first bio moment!The day it arrived at your door and eveything...everyone has that moment here.

Good stuff bro. :)

MP

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back