My First Attempt On My Custom Pred Suit Wip(Updated Feet Pics)

evilpred

Hi!
Here is some test fitting o my pred suit that ive made. Ive made the suit of latex and the armor of foam and the mask is a snyder p2 mask with a termokk p1 mask so ive combined p1 and p2 style. im currently working on sculpting feet to this suit and im gonna post more pics of the making of this suit. hope u guys like it!

evilpredsuit1.jpg

evilpredsuit2.jpg

bustlatex.jpg

armorpaint1.jpg

armorpaint2.jpg

evilpredarmor2.jpg

evilpredgauntlet1.jpg

evilpredgauntlet2.jpg

evilpredmask.jpg

handspaint.jpg

predarmor1.jpg

snyder (4).JPG

I like the mixing of the p1 and p2 i was thinking the same but reversed of mask and bio, its amazing looking I hope my first one comes out that great. So did you make the skins? Hope you keep updateing us with the build and even details on what you did.

Thanks guys yes I've done it all by myself panting ,skins gauntlets armor and the paint the only things i didn't do is the mask and bio

dawg your suit is pretty G! how did you make the plasma caster. that ***** wicked. the turret looks rather heavy or is it light weight. please tell me how to make one :)

The plasma caster is a iron man costume piece that I've repainted and attached a couple of magnets on so you can take it of if u want

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back