My Firefly/Serenity Prop Collection..now with even more BWAH!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I almost exclusively collect Firefly/Serenity Props. I'll update this as I finish builds and add stuff!

Production bought PAL

Alliance Food Bar

The Message Recorder

Collar from Jaynestown

Train Job Sheriff Badges

Qmx Mal

Binky

Jayne's Holdout

Jayne's Bandolier greeblies

River's Maidenhead Pistol

Burgess Laser

Zoe's Carbine

Zoe's Back Up

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Finally, My Prop Collection..BWAH!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way the foil on that Food Bar turned out. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very nice! Good to see you lucked out with the QMx Mal; can't wait to see the Sidkit added. :)

Which version of the Mare's Leg is that? Denix?

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks! I wanted to have the foil but also show off the bar!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the way the foil on that Food Bar turned out. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
I just have the walnut grips to finish and then the Sidkit will be up! The Mare's Leg is the denix. It may have been the quickest Firefly build lol. I just added black patina and a clear coat.
Very nice! Good to see you lucked out with the QMx Mal; can't wait to see the Sidkit added. :)

Which version of the Mare's Leg is that? Denix?

Fuzzual

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Great stuff sir, do you have any build pic of Zoe's back up?

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for all the kind comments folks!

I don't think so but it was a fairly simple day build. I took a denix navy pistol, chopped off the barrel, removed the loading arm and filled that area with plumbers puddy. I sanded that down then painted it!
Great stuff sir, do you have any build pic of Zoe's back up?
Lol my Boo is in pieces at the moment waiting for me to finish it! It's just a matter of assembly and bluing!
What, no Boo?

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Love the foodbar, how did you do the weathering on the exposed section?

Great paintjob!

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks! The bar itself was cast in that particular color already. The foil wrap was brushed with Rub n' Buff.
Love the foodbar, how did you do the weathering on the exposed section?

Great paintjob!

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Finished my Sidkit #66 Mal pistol with real wood grips! It took awhile but it was worth the wait.

The red in my room messes with the colors so I also included a side by side shot of the QMX Mal.

gyoung2993

Sr Member
OMG, I am so jealous, ....crying........crying more......cant seem to quit crying.......cant see the computer screen anymore, crying so much.......................................

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OMG, I am so jealous, ....crying........crying more......cant seem to quit crying.......cant see the computer screen anymore, crying so much.......................................
Hahahaha hey I'll just keep back my emotions when you're showing off your Mal mod!

gyoung2993

Sr Member
Hahahaha hey I'll just keep back my emotions when you're showing off your Mal mod!
:cry Mine will never compare to yours ( you have a Sidkit )..........
:lol( I have a Guykit )....lol...:lol........I love your collection....
:cry I am trying to hold my emotions back , but I keep...:cry:cry:cry
Cant stop...:cry:cry:cry......lol..........Guy

dinomike

I believe you may also have an "Adventures of Brisco County Jr." prop replica there too. I heard that Zoe's Mare's Leg was the same prop gun used by Lord Bowler in Brisco.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
GuyKit hahahhaha I love it!

:cry Mine will never compare to yours ( you have a Sidkit )..........
:lol( I have a Guykit )....lol...:lol........I love your collection....
:cry I am trying to hold my emotions back , but I keep...:cry:cry:cry
Cant stop...:cry:cry:cry......lol..........Guy
Ya it's a duel prop!

I believe you may also have an "Adventures of Brisco County Jr." prop replica there too. I heard that Zoe's Mare's Leg was the same prop gun used by Lord Bowler in Brisco.