My Danny Glover / Matt Winston Encounters

Kithunter

OH yeah .....Posting a thread on the lair in like what?...Too damn long...nice Marzan... real nice. 

First let me check A) am i in the right section?..Check
                             B) do i have the proper post count?. Check

Ok so i've been a little busy in my personal life but i'm still a part of this world....;)
First up Danny glover and my Elder...Nuff' said!!!!..Pics

547014_446688222033517_306610894_n_zps2ffef865.jpg

644033_449620418406964_844655576_n_zps6d5897ae.jpg

Signing the flintlock...such a gentleman.
320364_372154782869376_2088404736_n_zpsf5a30357.jpg

How cool is this piece....
374893_372243599527161_914465191_n_zpsca2b3eac.jpg

Man, when he saw me he just lite up.... the place went crazy when we stood side by side....22 years reunited!!!..

My Next Adventure ....i worked it out with the folks at the Stan Winston school and the Jim Henderson foundation to surprise Matt winston (Son of the Creator) as i call him...lol...who was presenting for a festival in my home town at the Brooklyn academy of Music.....

yeah that had to happen...

i'm standing in the lobby waiting to surprise him...out of the side of my mask i hear...ANDREW!!!?....

293724_377568368994684_253336155_n_zps82591e0c.jpg

60775_377395029012018_434480899_n_zpsd28c27ec.jpg

such an honor to be able to shake his hand ....  once i got back out of the suit and came to watch jurrassic park. I find an empty seat and up sitting right next to him....it was killer. he worked on the movie for crying out loud!!

ok so that's pretty much what i've been up to....looking for the next adventure and level to take the lair

Peace

Andrew

Epic as always Kit and so humble about it.
More acheived in one post than most in an entire life time.

So happy for you,....lucky Bugger ;)

Great pic's man.

Would love to meet Danny, he comes across as such a genuine down to earth kinda guy.

But now for the most important question, how much money am I going to have to throw at you for that signed flintlock? 

It's kinda one of a kind piece no?..... the co. that used to make the locks doesn't anymore...Mr. Glover never did a event or a signing. 

I remember seeing the screen used one up for auction, but even that piece isn't signed....
part of the history of my suit...so it stays with it. :p

Awesome dude, I bet Matt loved that.

AND How many can claim they have met all 3 leading men  from the PREDATOR franchise, suited up in a pred suit?

thas right..................1................you buddy.

It is a achievement maybe only a few more will do over the coming years,  but you are the 1st. and i must say it seems only fitting that it is you.

I would love to meet Danny he seems really down to earth and does not seem to have his head up his ass like a lot of Hollywood stars.

Sean

Usurper said:
Awesome dude, I bet Matt loved that.

AND How many can claim they have met all 3 leading men  from the PREDATOR franchise, suited up in a pred suit?

thas right..................1................you buddy.

It is a achievement maybe only a few more will do over the coming years,  but you are the 1st. and i must say it seems only fitting that it is you.
Never has  a truer word been spoken,...

Mr Glover was beyond cool.... but this moment meant something a little special to me...
374067_377399679011553_1704316172_n_zps976d4a50.jpg

the fact it happened in the neighborhood where i grew up.... for me it was a Brookyln thing..Ha!

MEANGENE83 said:
Amazing stuff Andrew! Remember a few years back when you contemplated retiring the suit?? 

It was probably because Lee was harassing him to take pictures up in a tree, and he didn't have the guts to do it.

Wow bringing out the old schoolers in a thread....now that's progress!!!...

lee i hear ya about the paradox ...really trippy to think about..

Gene, you've been there 2 out of the 3 along with Busey and Lance....till we drop right?
and no i don't ever think i will ever "retire" from this...put my ass in the suit and wheel me in...

Who's Next??......

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back