Stan Winston School: PREDATOR 2 - MAKING THE PREDATOR SUITS

Love this. SWS are the only people who ever got the Predator right. Their work is still light years ahead of the junk we got in AvP and beyond. (Wolf was not bad though.)

BENSIN very true i think the 2 first movies where totally epic....I think very human should watch them because it is part of our history. I remember in 1995 or was it in 1998, oh well between those dates that my father (when he was alive :cry:) and me watched PREDATOR 2 and then i remember fearing that movie and said to my father "My god that film is so scary" and my father replied "You know son those things really happens in real life, the Predators (Yautja's) really exists.." It was like believing in Santa Claus....at this age i was not prepared for this .... My father Serge (was his name :D ) was a great fan of science-fiction, his first science-fiction that he admired was Star Trek......

PredatorSpirit with what i saw i dont think they look "fake" but yes there is truly a lack of story.....i think the first AVP was pretty Epic and really loved the last scene particularly ............

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back