My Dalek Fleet

Oblivion

Just finished restoring this old thing to add to my Dalek fleet :love I LOVE it :lol

23kruwx.jpg

See it in action :)

ON PATROL

Last edited:
Re: 1965 Supreme Movie Dalek

That is BRILLIANT! Too bad Peter Cushing and Roy Castle aren't around anymore for a photo op. I know it's the wrong movie but it would terrific fun if you could get a picture of the creature "re-united" with Bernard Cribbins--lol.

You are one lucky chap :)

:thumbsup A beautiful piece of work! :)

Cheers, it's certainly a big old beast :lol Oddly this was never my favourite Dalek design or colour, too gawdy :confused But boy up close in the flesh so to speak he looks fantastic :love

I've always preferred the movie ones, to the television ones; just looked more menacing to me.

Probably because the films were my first exposure to the Doctor, I didn't have anything to compare them against. :)

Lovely job , The Movie Daleks are SO cool ...

However , the ear beakers look a bit "off" ..what did you use ?

That is one smart looking Dalek, great job.

Where do you keep it and do you take it out to events?

That is one smart looking Dalek, great job.

Where do you keep it and do you take it out to events?

Rigel lives in the kitchen extension between Dalek's Polaris and Jerrak (who can't be seen in this photo) :) They just get dusted and polished weekly, they don't get out much.

2zyg9k2.jpg

2005's Dalek Sec is well under way and will soon be joining my other three Daleks indoors :lol

inx5js.jpg

detlpx.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back