my custom bio

darkbladeclan

as some of you might remember i designed a bio in the hunters gallery some people loved it some hated it. i got this quite a while back but just forgot to post it so

this was the sort of thing i wanted and heres what i got (i customised, cut the sides off and resprayed this what i think was a sort of P1 bio, it was originally blueish grey and had a big silver strip around the center of the bio and had alot of scratches) let me know what you think :eek: size is a little off but trust me it looks good enougth when you wear it :) never realised how limited vision you have when wearing both a full mask and bio at the same time

;) only some parts are made from resin so its not as bad as other bios for breathing out of and the mesh eyes also help breathing

24740_381169298235_636413235_3620817_2786365_n.jpg

DSC01005.JPG

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01007.JPG

Wow that surely is different. At first its kinda like.. :) but then it grows on you. It reminds me of the Ceremonial bio from Concrete Jungle. Keep up the good work man. Im really liking this bio! ;)

Cool stuff to see it come to life. I recall the concept you did and I've seen some other ones on DevArt.com so to see it in 3d is kinda cool

thanks for letting me know what you think guys ;) i plan on using this for the bad bloods bio in my fan film i hope to do later this year or early next year :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back