My Booth Diary on Smithsonian Channel!

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys!
I just want to share with you something that I discovered thanks To Mr. Dave Taylor.

My Booth diary was used in a documentary on Smithsonian Channel for the life of Booth and president Lincoln.

Here you can see some info about it: http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/shows/lincolns-last-day/0/3419641

These are some pics of it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430210138.656367.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430210151.445346.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430210163.718167.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Congratulations my friend !!
It must feel great to have one of your creations used in this way.
On the other hand,The Smithsonian channel is lucky to have one of your replicas to use in its production.

Regards,
Gary

That's great! I remember when you didn't even know what a "prop" was... now you're on screen! It's well deserved recognition for all your hard work.

Kind regards,
Indy

Thanks again to all! MurdocXXL that was funny :D

That's great! I remember when you didn't even know what a "prop" was... now you're on screen! It's well deserved recognition for all your hard work.

Kind regards,
Indy

Yes! It's funny that you remember these words from me, this make me think from how many time we first met...and how many time gone!!!
We are becoming old Ahahah!
Thanks Tony! As you know and as I always said in every thread, my first inspiration was you! So...double thanks to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back