My Booth Diary on Smithsonian Channel!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gladney

Congratulations my friend !!
It must feel great to have one of your creations used in this way.
On the other hand,The Smithsonian channel is lucky to have one of your replicas to use in its production.

Regards,
Gary

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's great! I remember when you didn't even know what a "prop" was... now you're on screen! It's well deserved recognition for all your hard work.

Kind regards,
Indy

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks again to all! MurdocXXL that was funny :D

That's great! I remember when you didn't even know what a "prop" was... now you're on screen! It's well deserved recognition for all your hard work.

Kind regards,
Indy
Yes! It's funny that you remember these words from me, this make me think from how many time we first met...and how many time gone!!!
We are becoming old Ahahah!
Thanks Tony! As you know and as I always said in every thread, my first inspiration was you! So...double thanks to you!

Last edited by a moderator:

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
it still vexs me that I've not been able to get one given JWB was my x3 Great uncle , but well done mate