My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Little update on my 2015 bottle collection.
Finally got the Slurpee added to it thanks to bttfdd69! I guess it’s now complete :D
60D563CE-6549-4CAD-8424-D58EDA0E1F64.jpeg

Hey guys, so managed to score another Guess jacket with the leather more intact and went with the process of dying the leather... I am quite happy how this turned out, gives the look of the jacket even tho it would be more accurate to use jeans, what do you think? Should I just leave it at that, or should i go ahead and just replace it with jeans? Knowing I'll have to give it to someone and pay since I wouldn't know how to do this haha

View attachment 1603164 View attachment 1603163

Also managed to score this original T-shirt by Hanes which is Dave's tshirt from the familiy picture! Those are very hard to come by!! (Sorry need to iron it haha)
wow , how did you find 2 guess jackets ?

Sooo here it is!
I have found Jennifer's vest! It is 95% accurate. The only thing that is different from what I can see is that the pockets have a square pattern, while mine are diamonds.

But that leads me to believe that the vest might indeed have been made by Guess George Marciano and it was not just something re imagined by the costume department!
I took these pictures with the flash, but it is a bit more faded, the labels are also quite faded, sadly there are no way to know the model number...

DSC_0423_vs.jpg

Sooo here it is!
I have found Jennifer's vest! It is 95% accurate. The only thing that is different from what I can see is that the pockets have a square pattern, while mine are diamonds.

But that leads me to believe that the vest might indeed have been made by Guess George Marciano and it was not just something re imagined by the costume department!
I took these pictures with the flash, but it is a bit more faded, the labels are also quite faded, sadly there are no way to know the model number...

View attachment 1702888
Sooooo cool!! :love::love::love:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back